From innovation in fibre to sustainability in fashion, Arvind is powering high-fashion brands across the world, while delivering unmatched excellence across the garment value chain. Pioneering the amalgamation of wearable tech with our fabrics, vertically integrated apparel solutions for fast-fashion retailers, increasing the use of BCI and other sustainable yarns are only some of the ways in which we are creating a future of immense possibilities.
- Arvind Denim Lab is a unique facility of its kind in Asia, which enables brand design teams to leverage all of our infrastructure and capabilities under one roof, to co-create their signature products and finishes. Further, our partnership with Denim City, Amsterdam gives our customers access to the cutting edge developments in the world of Denim.
- Innovation and Sustainability are a way of life at Arvind Denim, and a large number of global rewards received each year are testimony of our commitment to it. We pride ourselves on technologies such as Neo, wash techniques that reduce water consumption, and sustainable fibres that make us one of the most responsible denim producers in the world.
- Arvind Denim’s strength is reflected in our propriety innovative products such as Azurite, and brands like BOOMERANG™ that enjoy consumer level co-branding.
- We collaborate with village industries on truly hand spun and handloom woven Denim products that help us preserve our heritage crafts and support thousands of livelihoods.
- Each year Arvind Denim produces over 100 million meters of fabrics and 6 million pairs of jeans.
BOOMERANG™ , Azurite, Neo cord, NEOBUBBLE™ , SELF EDGE™ , MUTANTS™, BI & WARP stretches, Khadi Denim
GAP Inc, Levis, American Eagle Outfitters, H&M, Inditex, VF Corporation, Marks & Spencer, Calvin Kle
Arvind is a reference point in Asia for finest bespoke formal, urban, smart & denim shirts. Our Collection ranges from 2/170s to coarse counts, multi-fibre blends using fibres/yarns from global partners like SUPIMA, Invista & Lenzing; and performance finishes. Our state of the art facilities offer myriad of fashion possibilities & solutions driven by Arvind Innovation Lab.From trademark performance concepts such as Commuter 5-Pocket and Shrink-to-fit of Levi’s to Banana Republic’s Rapid movement Chino that’s about technological uniqueness, handling complex yarns and imparting varied functionalitiesand Monogram Formal Suits, we are creating seasonal fashion to timeless classics in Jeanswear, sportswear and Formal category for our brand partners.
- We are a one stop shop facility, a trusted name worldwide to deliver creative and high quality fashion concepts in Formal and Casual Shirts, Tops & Dresses, Trousers and Jackets across Color Wovens, Indigo, Solid and Print categories
- Our Arvind Innovation Lab is a state of the art facility that continuously designs and develops path breaking responsible innovation, giving life and performance to fashion ensembles such as Bluetech, Superdoux, Sprint & Aizome protecting our customers with our patents and trademarks.
- We have a global presence, driven by an international team of textile technologists, design experts and retail specialists. These experts collaborate and co-create fashion solutions such as Banana Republic’s Rapid Movement Chino to help our brand partners achieve unprecedented growth.
Arvind Innovation lab drives a constant flow of inspiration and ideas that shape global Khakhi culture.We create international bespoke fashion offerings through globally sourced fabrics from the best suppliers. These are manufactured in our state-of-the-art factories. We also have an exclusively crafted range for our consumers in the form of TRESCA fabrics range. The top of the line offering is made with the world's finest SUPIMA cotton and Egyptian Giza cotton.
Primante - Premium worsted suiting brand a combination of Australian Merino wool and Italian design, sourced from Milan, Italy, and conceptualized by Arvind for the urbane and affluent Indian customers.
- Our in-house, dedicated design team enables close-to-season collections and co-creation for our brand partners who are able to leverage our core specialities in multi-fibre blends, linen blends, siro-cellulosics and yarn-dyeing.
- The newly launched Arvind Innovation Lab offers new, exciting, and trendsetting lifestyle fabric and garment solutions.
- Our vertically integrated set-up sets us up to provide un-matched product possibilities and quality, with speed-to-market solutions.
- We offer creative and high-end products in cotton, linen, viscose, modal, tencel, polyester and nylon blends with functional finishes, and a wide range of prints.
- Holistic lifecycle approach to sustainability. We offer a variety of sustainable yarns - BCI, Organic, PCW and Rope-dyed yarns - processed sustainably.
- Our Ankur division produces a wide range of voiles that is highly sought-after by women for ethnic ensembles as well as other applications such as sophisticated furnishings for high-end interiors. Our mills weave and process over 50 million meters of fine voiles upto 140’s count each year.
- Our voiles are available in pure cotton, and blends such as polyester, modal and Lycra. The soft-sheer fabric comes in a range of colours and patterns that is preferred for blouses and dresses in ethnic and contemporary designs.
- Our product brands such as Chakori, Tip-top, and Padmini are loved by women for their elegance and comfort. With voiles, we reach out to more than 20,000 points of sale, right into the heartlands of India, with a large portion of being the unorganised sector.
- The fine Swiss-voiles are favoured by our customers for making Thobe in Middle East and Europe for their uncompromising quality and fabric-feel. Lighter weight sheers are preferred for drapery applications in high-end homes, offices, hotels and other interiors.